Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Purely mercenary self-promotion

Photo credit to Paul's Bods
Please indulge me as I talk about minis I'm selling. I just bought a bunch of sets from eBay and other places, and I figure that I don't need all the sprues that were included. So I'm selling the rest! This includes promising figures for fantasy gaming, such as Strelets Ancient Christians and a lot of Linear-B Tudors (some of which are in the pic above), plus a few other 1/72 sets and a bunch of other stuff. Read my sales page, or just check out my eBay page for more.

If you haven't guessed, buying minis in lots and selling extras is a way I keep my Cheap Fantasy Mini hobby cheap. I just try to recoup at least part of what I spend on the hobby; I'm not making any money, so what I sell is pretty darn cheap if I may say so. And as a special thanks to my readers, if you mention this blog via eBay message or when you order, I'll even give you a 10% discount up to the cost of shipping until the end of May.

Now back to your regularly scheduled blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment