Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Welcome!

This will be my space for discussing cheap, yet attractive, miniatures for fantasy gaming, as well as for showing off my efforts to create the same. I've already started posting on the topic at EN World and at The Miniatures Page: special welcome to those coming from either community! If you're coming here from either site, or if you've just stumbled upon this site and like the idea of fantasy gaming minis on the cheap, please say hello in the comments, so I know I'm not just talking to myself!

I'm just throwing this site together for now, so it's light on content and personality. But in addition to offering and soliciting greetings, I'll just share some snapshots of my painted figures so far.





 



 



 


Again, welcome, and thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. As I said over on EN World, these are really nice, and it's great to see more examples of nicely painted 1:72 scale fantasy miniatures.

    I'm already looking forward to see what else you come up with in the coming weeks/months :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you've done this. I'll put your blog up on my blogroll. Wishing you the best success.

    Anne O'Leary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait see what you come up with in the future. I'm always on a quest to find inexpensive mini's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the converted trolls & cyclopes. Great stuff.

    ReplyDelete